Really riped black bananas at home and you obviously can’t throw them, because that’s wasting food, and you’re better than that?
Here’s what I made with two really riped bananas today. I made the quickest, yummiest banana bread in a bowl.
The ingredients are everything you’ve got at home and there’s nothing unhealthy about this.
What you’ll need:
- 2 riped bananas (the squishier the better)
- 2 tablespoons of ghee/butter
- 1 tablespoon of sugar/jaggery powder
- 3 tablespoons of atta/wholewheat flour
- 1 egg
- A pinch of salt
- 2 teaspoons of milk
How to cook:
- In a microwave bowl or a large mug, add the ghee, beaten egg, milk, salt and jaggery. Mix
- Add the bananas to this mixture and mash them with a fork
- To this add the atta/wholewheat flour and fold the mixture slowly
- Cook in microwave for 3-5 minutes (depends on your microwave)