Healthy and quick are the keywords while you’re on your way back from home, thinking about dinner. I try my best to eat as healthy as possible, not sure if I can get there a 100%. But maybe someday. Maybe.
Here’s something you can cook so easily and it’s super healthy (if you aren’t allergic to prawns).
These prawns can be marinated and cooked in batches. Which means, you eat yummy, healthy and filling meals, super quick.
What you need:
- 500gms of prawn (cleaned, deveined)
- Fistful of coriander and mint
- 4 garlic cloves
- An inch of grated ginger
- 3 green chillies
- 1 cup of rava (sooji or semolina)
- Juice of 1 lime
- A pinch of tumeric
- In a blender add the coriander, mint, green chillies, ginger and garlic. Make a paste.
- Take the prawns in a mixing bowl, add the green marinade, salt, lime juice and tumeric. Mix well.
- Coat the prawns with semolina and shallow fry (or grill).
- You can store these in the freezer and fry them in batches after work.